10 Ways to Save With Focus on Energy
Funded by Wisconsin’s electric and natural gas utilities, Focus on Energy (FOE) is the state’s public statewide program for energy efficiency and renewable energy. Businesses, residents, and the state itself enjoy substantial benefits, thanks to FOE—in fact, the program has generated more than $600 million in economic benefits in the state from 2011 through 2014. By 2038, benefits are forecast to hit $2.8 billion. The program also helps to address Wisconsin’s growing demand for electricity and natural gas.
How, specifically, can FOE benefit qualified homeowners like you?
- Lower energy bills
- Improved home comfort
- Financial incentives
- Technical support
When you work with a partner like Gross Heating & Air Conditioning to discover FOE-supported solutions for your home, we will guide you every step of the way while helping to:
- Determine your energy and cost savings opportunities
- Save you money on monthly energy bills
- Improve your home’s comfort level
- Reduce your home’s carbon footprint
- Identify cash rebates on qualifying heating and air conditioning units, smart thermostats, and other upgrades
- Explain and implement available Focus on Energy programs
- Support and enhance your program participation
- Verify product eligibility
- Apply for rebates and handle the paperwork
- Perform professional installation of HVAC products and ensure all improvements or upgrades are done safely and efficiently
Upgrade and Save Today
With the help of FOE, today is the perfect time to take steps toward lower energy bills and a more comfortable home. You can choose to upgrade individual systems and receive a single incentive, or you can choose to make multiple upgrades at once for multiple incentives. Carrier® Factory Authorized Dealers like Gross Heating can guide you in choosing FOE equipment, let you know if you qualify for FOE incentives, and then professionally install your new energy-saving furnace, boiler, or thermostat—and even help you with the paperwork.