Heath and Safety Information
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Customers
As the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation develops, Gross Heating & Air Conditioning wants to reassure our customers that your health, safety, and home comfort are our top priority. In addition to monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), we are developing our own health and safety protocols in order to support the well-being of our staff and our customers.
What We’re Doing to Help
- Setting up each technician with hand sanitizer, masks, and gloves
- Disinfecting anything and everything we touch, from office furniture to the steering wheels in our service trucks
- Educating staff members on best practices, such as hand washing and social distancing when possible
- Sending employees who feel ill home
What You Can Do to Help
- Stay in touch with us. If you or anyone in your home is or has been sick, let us know right away so we can discuss the best option for service.
- Ask us to take extra precautions if necessary. If you want us to wear a mask or gloves during a service call, just ask—we’re more than happy to do so.
- Keep up with updates. The more knowledge you have about COVID-19, the more prepared and safer you can be day to day.
Gross Heating & Air Conditioning is always here to help you—don’t hesitate to call us at 262-783-6000 if you need service or need more information.
This form is monitored during regular business hours, and a member of our team will contact you to confirm your requested appointment. If you have an emergency, please call 262-783-6000.
Maintenance agreements from Gross Heating & Air Conditioning are designed for your peace of mind. They’re a great way to reduce or eliminate unexpected repair bills, ensure top performance, save money, and prolong the life of your equipment.
$100 Refer-A-Friend Program
Love Gross Heating? Tell your friends and family about us and you’ll get $100 cash back when they have a furnace, AC, or boiler installed. Have a lot of friends and family? That’s great because there’s no limit! Ask for details.
3260 N. 126th Street
Brookfield, WI 53005
24-Hour Emergency Service Available