Ready to work for an established and highly regarded company in the Brookfield area? We’re hiring! At Gross Heating & Air Conditioning, you’ll find a challenging, rewarding career and an intelligent team you’ll enjoy working with. And with all the highs and lows of our Wisconsin climate, we have steady, full-time work and opportunities to learn and grow.
Our employees are the face of our company—they are the reason our customers feel comfortable calling us whenever they need help. They know our experts are trustworthy, respectful, and professional. If you’re looking to build your career and think you’re a good fit for our growing team, please apply for one of the open positions.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience
- Sheet metal experience
- Trade school education preferred but not required
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Compliance with background, criminal, and driving record checks
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Generous medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Company provided truck and power tools
- Company provided cell phone and uniforms
- Ongoing training and NATE certification
- Apprentice training
- Consistent year-round work
- Family-friendly environment
About Gross Heating
Gross Heating & Air Conditioning is a great place for experienced and next generation HVAC professionals. We offer great compensation and benefits, plus a positive work environment that attracts and retains the best people in the industry. Learn more, then apply!
Where We Work
Working for Gross Heating means steady work in a variety of communities—probably even the one you call home. This is a great opportunity to help your neighbors, and be part of the team that is making all of southeastern Wisconsin more comfortable. Click to see our service area.
3260 N. 126th Street
Brookfield, WI 53005
24-Hour Emergency Service Available