This form is monitored during regular business hours, and a member of our team will contact you to confirm your requested appointment. If you have an emergency, please call 262-783-6000.
Maintenance agreements from Gross Heating & Air Conditioning are designed for your peace of mind. They’re a great way to reduce or eliminate unexpected repair bills, ensure top performance, save money, and prolong the life of your equipment.
$100 Refer-A-Friend Program
Love Gross Heating? Tell your friends and family about us and you’ll get $100 cash back when they have a furnace, AC, or boiler installed. Have a lot of friends and family? That’s great because there’s no limit! Ask for details.
The Best Commercial Installation and Repair Service Starts at Gross Heating
If you own or operate a commercial building, you know how important efficiency and dependability in HVAC systems are to customers, tenants, and employees. That’s why, in addition to serving our many residential customers, Gross Heating & Air Conditioning is a full-service commercial contractor. We install and maintain all types of comfort and ventilation systems, plus boilers, make-up air systems, computer room air conditioning, exhaust fans, and more.
Keep Your Team Healthy and Productive With HVAC Products That Improve Air Quality
Recent Harvard studies have found that offices with enhanced ventilation and lower levels of chemical air pollutants were linked to better employee performance. At Gross Heating, we offer AirAdvice for Homes™—a simple 30-minute diagnostic test of the air at your facility. Once we have the results, our air quality specialists will help you select the right products to help your team breathe better and be more productive. We offer a full array of products including air purifiers, air-to-air heat exchangers, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, anti-microbial ultraviolet lights, and more.
Expanded Commercial HVAC Services
Over the past two decades, our commercial services have greatly expanded. Today, Gross Heating provides a complete line of heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products to meet your needs:
- Rooftop heating/cooling units—save space, run quietly, and are less susceptible to dirt and debris
- Hot water and steam boiler systems—durable, energy-efficient, and eco-friendly
- Unit heaters—affordable and quiet, plus aid in air distribution
- Infrared heater systems—provide instant heat and the benefits of natural sunlight,without exposure to UV radiation
- Air exchangers/ventilation systems—bring in fresh, clean air from the outdoors, control humidity, and minimize heat loss/gain
- Air cleaners/purifiers—remove pollutants from the air so you stop recirculating contaminates
- UV lights—reduce bacteria, microorganisms, mold, and odors
- Spiral duct systems—provide energy savings and better indoor air quality, combined with the benefit of a contemporary design
Maintenance Agreements Protect Your Investment
Once you have invested in a new system, you want to be sure it runs as efficiently as possible, for as long as possible. Regular maintenance is the best way to protect your investment and stay comfortable at work, so consider a maintenance agreement from Gross Heating. Proactive, preventive service simply makes sense, especially when your livelihood depends on reliable furnace and air conditioning systems. It is also proven to reduce energy costs, prevent unexpected repair bills, and prolong the life of your equipment.
If you are concerned about your business facility needs, call one of our commercial experts to discuss issues and plans. We are always happy to help and will give you a fair assessment and an honest estimate.
Gross Heating & Air Conditioning
3260 N. 126th Street
Brookfield, WI 53005
24-Hour Emergency Service Available