HVAC Service Technician
Where We Work
Working for Gross Heating means steady work in a variety of communities—probably even the one you call home. This is a great opportunity to help your neighbors and be part of the team that is making all of southeastern Wisconsin more comfortable. Click to see our service area.
About Gross Heating
Gross Heating & Air Conditioning is a great place for experienced and next-generation HVAC professionals. We offer great compensation and benefits, plus a positive work environment that attracts and retains the best people in the industry. Learn more, then apply!
Join the Gross Heating & Air Conditioning Team!
Primary job functions include repairs and maintenance on residential and commercial heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems according to company standards. The technician must be able to efficiently troubleshoot malfunctions and repair systems in accurate and timely manner, Ongoing training is provided to learn new techniques and products. Must have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience
- Schooling preferred but not required
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Comply with background, criminal, and driving record checks
- Knowledge of Carrier® products is a plus
- NATE certification or willingness to become certified
- Sheet metal experience is a PLUS
Pay is up to $33 per hour, based on experience.
Note: overtime opportunities are available, but not mandatory.
To learn more about joining the Gross Heating team, view our careers page.
3260 N. 126th Street
Brookfield, WI 53005
24-Hour Emergency Service Available