Indoor Air Quality
This form is monitored during regular business hours, and a member of our team will contact you to confirm your requested appointment. If you have an emergency, please call 262-783-6000.
Maintenance agreements from Gross Heating & Air Conditioning are designed for your peace of mind. They’re a great way to reduce or eliminate unexpected repair bills, ensure top performance, save money, and prolong the life of your equipment.
$100 Refer-A-Friend Program
Love Gross Heating? Tell your friends and family about us and you’ll get $100 cash back when they have a furnace, AC, or boiler installed. Have a lot of friends and family? That’s great because there’s no limit! Ask for details.
Make the Air in Your Home Healthier With Indoor Air Quality Products
It’s not unusual for the air in your home to be more polluted than outdoor air. This is not a reflection on your housekeeping skills—it’s the result of air-tight, energy-efficient construction that seals in dust, pet dander, chemical fumes, and other contaminants. Fortunately, with indoor air quality (IAQ) products from Gross Heating & Air Conditioning as part of your total comfort system, you and your family can breathe easier. We offer AirAdvice™ for Homes tests for specific problems and can recommend products to correct them.
It Takes More Than a Filter to Have Fresh Air
Many homeowners count on ordinary furnace filters to clean the air, but they capture only a fraction of pollutant particles. Some turn to sprays to kill germs or freshen the air, not realizing that they are actually making the problem worse. And others simply don’t understand that controlling humidity is a key factor in improving air quality. At Gross Heating, we can install a wide range of indoor air quality systems that address all the issues that affect your health and comfort levels. Below are the IAQ products our comfort specialists want you to know about:
- Media and electronic air cleaners capture up to 99 percent of airborne particles and prevent them from recirculating throughout your home.
- Air-to-air heat exchangers bring in fresh, clean air from the outdoors but moderate the temperature to minimize heat loss.
- Whole-home humidifiers and dehumidifiers control the moisture level of your indoor air.
- UV lights zap and destroy bacteria, microorganisms, mold, and mites before they can multiply.
- Programmable thermostats save energy and money by adjusting temperatures around your schedule.
- Exhaust fans can be installed in kitchens and bathrooms to quickly remove fumes, steam, smoke, and more.
- Radon testing and removal (mitigation) systems are available, and we also offer CO detectors to protect your family from carbon monoxide.
At Gross Heating, we know that being comfortable in your own home is about more than the right temperature—it’s knowing that you’re doing all you can to keep your family safe and healthy. Our indoor air quality systems can significantly improve the quality of the air you share, so everyone feels just right. Contact us today for an AirAdvice test and a free estimate on IAQ solutions.
Gross Heating & Air Conditioning
3260 N. 126th Street
Brookfield, WI 53005
24-Hour Emergency Service Available