In the past two decades, evidence shows that indoor air can be more polluted and harmful than outdoor air–negatively impacting your well-being and indoor comfort. Removing pollen, dust, allergens, contaminants, and odors can do wonders for your home and your health. Most homeowners count on ordinary furnace filters to clean the air, not realizing that very few pollutant particles can be captured. With indoor air quality products like air cleaners and purifiers, UV lights and dehumidification, as part of your total comfort system, you and your family can breathe easier than ever before. We offer a selection of indoor air quality products no one else can match.
Gross Heating & Air Conditioning offers a wide range of indoor air quality systems that enhance your health and comfort levels. Ask any of our comfort specialists for more information.
- Media and electronic air cleaners stop recirculating contaminates throughout the home
- Air to air heat exchangers bring in fresh, clean air from the outdoors, while controlling humidity and minimizing heat loss/gain
- Whole house humidifiers and basement dehumidifiers help to control the moisture level of your indoor air
- UV lights reduce bacteria, microorganisms, mold and odors
- HEPA filter systems remove more than 99% of all airborne particulate matter larger than 0.3 microns
- Bathroom exhaust fan and ducting installation
- Kitchen range hoods and exhaust installation filter stale air filled with grease, odors and moisture out of the kitchen
- Radon testing & removal (mitigation) systems installed
- CO alarms protect your family from carbon monoxide
Used together, these systems can eliminate nearly 99% of the pollutants threatening the health of your family. Contact us today for a free estimate!