Lead HVAC Installer
About Gross Heating
Gross Heating & Air Conditioning is a great place for experienced and next-generation HVAC professionals. We offer great compensation and benefits, plus a positive work environment that attracts and retains the best people in the industry. Learn more, then apply!
Where We Work
Working for Gross Heating means steady work in a variety of communities—probably even the one you call home. This is a great opportunity to help your neighbors and be part of the team that is making all of southeastern Wisconsin more comfortable. Click to see our service area.
Join the Gross Heating & Air Conditioning Team!
We are looking for a lead installer who can work independently, as well as part of a team, in both new and existing construction. Main job requirements include the installation or replacement of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems to company standards and provide our customers with a high-quality experience. Ongoing training is provided to learn new techniques and products. Must have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Team leader
- Ability to fabricate and install sheet metal
- Schooling preferred but not required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Perform line- and low-voltage wiring
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to load and unload equipment
- Ability to carry 100 lbs
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Comply with background, criminal, and driving record checks
- Knowledge of Carrier® products is a plus
- NATE certification or willingness to become certified
Competitive pay based on experience.
Note: overtime opportunities are available, but not mandatory.
To learn more about joining the Gross Heating team, view our careers page.